Part of every vacation is the experience of enjoying cuisine that you may not be able to find in your own locale; a Hawaii vacation is no different. Even though it is part of the United States, even US travelers will find new foods to challenge their pallet.
On this page we have compiled a list of the top 10 restaurants in Hawaii, which offer some of the most amazing food. If you are a traveling to Hawaii, this is a must have list.
- Alan Wong's - Alan Wong has three restaurants which offer Hawaii regional cuisine, and his restaurants often top 'best of' lists.
- Sensei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar - This sushi bar offers not only contemporary style sushi, but also new wave Asian-inspired plates.
- Chef Mavro - George Mavrothalassitis (Chef Mavro) offers his own style of Hawaiian cuisine which is inspired by his native Provence.
- Ko - Ko takes its inspiration from the era of sugarcane plantations in Hawaii, and aims to pay homage to that era with dishes inspired by it.
- Kauai Grill - Cuisine inspired by the Hawaiian Islands the Kauai Grill is located in the St. Regis Princeville Resort
- The Dining Room - This acclaimed Four Seasons restaurant offers up-country Hawaiian cuisine and aims to provide the freshest ingredients for its dishes.
- Little Village Noddle House - This Hawaiian institution offers Chinese food with a Hawaiian twist.
- Helena's Hawaiian Food - Possibly the best authentic Hawaiian food you can find anywhere in Hawaii.
- Izakaya Gaku - Provides a casual environment to relax and have some of the best sushi you can find in Hawaii.
- Lahaina Grill - Offers new American cuisine inspired by cuisine from around what World with ingredients sourced from local Maui farms and dairies.
Hawaii offers some of the World's best cuisine, especially Asian, and Asian fusion, since the Islands are very close in proximity to Asia, and also have a large population with Asian ancestry.
If there is a restaurant that you think should be added to this list, please feel free to let us know, and why it should be included.